Your payment processing costs can increase every year, adding to the stress you already have from managing your cash flow to grow your business. WorldPay can help. We guarantee WorldPay’s portion of your payment processing costs for three years, as long as your payment processing remains with us for the same three-year term.
- ’Tis the season to trim expenses
Looking to save even more money? In addition to the Guaranteed Rate Pricing Program, here are three other tips to help your business trim monthly processing costs:
Reduce data breach risk
It’s no secret that a data breach can result in costly fines and reputation harm that can potentially tank your business. Standard security measures like installing and maintaining a firewall to protect the cardholder data in your systems, using anti-virus software on your computer and regularly testing your network security vulnerabilities is important, but there is more. The WorldPay PCI program helps to mitigate the expense of a data breach which can average thousands of dollars. Our program provides an indemnity waiver of up to $30,000 in the event of a data breach which can save you money in the long run.
Find the tools to maintain your PCI compliance by visiting your WorldPay PCI Portal or calling us at 800.268.0386 today.
Earn extra credit by referring businesses to WorldPay
With WorldPay’s Connections Program, you receive a $250 statement credit for every business you refer that becomes a WorldPay customer and begins processing payments with us. Submit as many referrals as you’d like, and watch your statement credits add up. Be sure to read this month’s Success Story, in which we highlight a merchant who successfully uses the WorldPay Connections Program.
Don’t let extra chargebacks cut into your profit
Credit card chargebacks can be an unpleasant reality in the world of a business owner. Not only can they result in lost revenue, but they can also damage customer loyalty. Fortunately, there are a few simple steps you can take to help reduce the number of chargebacks that take time and money away from your business:
- Ensure your business name on file with the bank matches your operating name. If it doesn’t, let your customers know what name they should expect to see on their credit card statement. Customers who see a charge from a company that they don’t remember doing business with are more likely to ask for a chargeback.
- Verify the security code on the back of each credit card. According to Visa, this preventive action can significantly reduce fraudulent transactions and potential customer disputes.²
- Be particularly vigilant when you accept online orders from free email domains, such as Google, Hotmail, Yahoo, etc. These emails are nearly impossible to track, and most fraudulent orders are placed from such addresses.
- Require photo identification with every face-to-face credit card purchase; this provides your business with extra protection from fraudulent charges.
- Make sure that your refund and return policies are clear to your customers before the sales transaction, and that these policies are printed on your receipts.
- To quickly and efficiently resolve chargebacks, use the Chargeback Manager on the WorldPay Merchant Portal.
Lock in fixed WorldPay processing rates for the next three years
- For more information or to sign up for WorldPay’s Guaranteed Rate Pricing Program, contact your personal Account Executive or call Customer Care at 800.859.5965, Option 3.
1Requires execution of addendum with new 3-year term. Subject to credit review and approval. Offer available only to merchants who have processed less than $5,000,000 of credit and debit card transactions in the previous 12 calendar month period. Offer applies only to WorldPay processing rates for Visa®, MasterCard®, Discover® and PayPal™ credit and signature debit, along with certain other specified fees. Other fees apply and are subject to change. If you receive cost plus pricing, payment network fees are not included in the offer and are subject to change by the applicable network. Additional details, terms and conditions, including early termination fees, are set forth in the related addendum.
In this issue
- A Letter From Tony Catalfano
- Featured Article
- Quick Tips
- Product Spotlight
- Success Story
- Worldpay Updates
- Industry Updates