Whether you sell face-to-face or on-the-go, we have a wide selection of easy-to-use payment terminals and services to help you make the sale anytime, anywhere. Now you can securely accept a range of payment types—from VISA®, MasterCard®, Discover®, American Express®, debit and gift cards to loyalty cards, checks, Electronic Benefits Transfer (EBT) and ACH (direct debit).
Contactless Payment Terminal
Let your customers pay using Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) technology. With RFID, no signature is required for transactions under $25, so customers can just “tap and go.” This is great in situations where speed is important.
Integrated Cash Register Systems
WorldPay support integration with industry-leading systems for retail, restaurants, salons, liquor stores and more. The integration allows us to offer you more streamlined payment processing specific to your industry with the tools you already use. We are continuously partnering with payment services providers, original equipment manufacturers and integrated application systems.
Click here for a full list of Point-of-Sale systems we support
Peripherals for Terminals
WorldPay offers a wide selection of equipment peripherals to improve your customers’ payment experiences:
- Check Readers: Accept checks more easily and securely by adding a check reader to your payment terminal. Reduce the possibility of accepting bad or fake checks.
- Check Imagers: Convert paper checks into an electronic payment, which can result in faster settlement. Since the check is handed back to the customer after it’s scanned, you no longer need to manually count paper checks at the end of each shift.
- PIN Pads: Give your customers greater security with PIN-secured debit transactions, and reduce your risk of fraud.
- RFID Readers: Speed up transactions with the latest in payment technology with industry-leading OTI Saturn 5000 or VIVOPay 4000 RFID card readers.
- Printers: Reduce processing costs by adding an optional printer to your equipment, such as our Virtual Terminal. Signed, printed receipts can help in the event of a chargeback or fraud.
When you need to collect payments from your customers at established intervals (weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly), WorldPay’s recurring payments program is ideal. Your customers won't have to worry about paying memberships, rent and other bills on time, and you spend less time doing manual billing and invoicing. This is great for Internet service providers, health clubs, rental communities, religious organizations, etc.
You can also offer your customers the ability to make larger purchases with the convenience of layaway. Our program allows for a one-time down payment, followed by monthly recurring payments at pre-defined intervals you select.
Our program accepts a wide range of payment options, including major credit cards such as Visa® or MasterCard® and ACH (direct debit). Set your own billing cycles and reconcile your records easily through our user-friendly website.
Stand Alone Equipment
Reliable payment processing begins with your equipment. WorldPay is certified with and supports a wide range of point of sale equipment, including from industry-leading payment terminal manufacturers. Our affordable lease/purchase programs offer you the flexibility to use your existing equipment, upgrade or buy new equipment for optimal payment processing.
Turn any Web-enabled computer into a payment terminal with WorldPay's Virtual Terminal. Our Virtual Terminals provides:
- Speed: Process payments more quickly through our high-speed network
- Security: Every transaction processed through the Virtual Terminal is secured using:
- 128-bit encryption and 3DES security used globally by financial networks
- Credit card validation and pre-authorized transactions
- CVV2/CC2 support with AVS for higher security
- Card number truncation that conceals customer account numbers
- Peripherals (e.g., mag-stripe readers, PIN pads) that provide extra security
- Simplicity: No software or programming is necessary—simply log on to the Internet to begin processing transactions
- Flexibility. Because Virtual Terminal is a Web-based application, you can log on from any computer
- Efficiency: Create multiple users with multiple permissions—ideal for situations where there is one computer but many account holders, such as beauty salons
Wireless terminals give you the ultimate flexibility in accepting payments. WorldPay’s wireless terminals combine fast, convenient and secure payment acceptance with mobility—great for businesses in kiosk locations or on the go. With wireless terminals, you can:
- Accept credit and debit cards quickly and securely in nearly every location imaginable
- Capture signatures and finalize payments on-the-spot
- Increase profits with faster, real-time authorizations
- Accept payments via your iPhone®, Android®, or Windows-based smartphone and tablet